Sharing a fraction of my cam whoring experience.
Pitch dark room with camera lights on.
Mother's first shot.
Toothy Talk
As I laid vulnerable on the dental chair, i was 'tranquilized' by YWC and his extremely light and delicate touch as he replaced a lost restoration on the cervical palatal region of my 16.
Reflection
I can never be ataraxic.
Because my path right now is uncertain. Yes, i do have a stable job, a roof over my head, enough to spend, alot more fortunate than many others..(And i really am thankful for that) But ask me where i'll be 1.5 years from now. I tell you-Im not quite sure.
Because there're multiple mini stress bolders dropping from i-dont-know where ever so often. Everyone has their fair share. I dont know how much longer i can hold. But i know im coping. well. As of now.
Ahh so much for a 'wet and runny' night. It'll be sunny-side-up soon i hope. :) Ciao!
3 comments:
wow.
you addiction is my obession now. diam. the best thing is, you should hear it not just from the carpenters, hear this from westlife man;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NjuR-Dm4FQ
are you like trying to show off your hp 3megapix cam? i think it'll do your hp justice if u take MY pics! I SO BADLY NEED YOUR HP LIGHTING TO MAKE ME FAIRER!
KELLYLOGYLOVEJOVELLERUTH
To jr-t: Its from Emi Fujita. She's damn good! Westlife's one nice too, but i prefer a softer side.
To kellylogyloveme: Actually. i think i like the phone. THANK YOU FOR URGING ME TO GET IT. Wanna exchange for abit? :D :D :D
Post a Comment