My privacy's always invaded by CWK whenever we meet up. (In exhange, im allowed to touch that bastardette like a barbie doll, sing as thou she cant hear me and bitch bout our current affairs.) And when she finally decided to go beyond my Inbox and Sent Messages, a ticklish surprise awaits in My Gallery..

Intrigued, she felt it was of great urgency that a photo of my stools be sent to her. Giggling, she passed it on..
Of which,
1) saved Yas who was one foot in LaLaLand and never went back because he too, set his eye and grin on the picture.
2) had GS arch her eyebrows for it probably is the utmost abberant file she ever received..
3) and many other victims of my ludicrous babe.
I look forward to the next event we attend as a batch of 2007 graduates. I had to much fun these 2 days at the I/\/\peccable $ervice workshop!
And CONGRATULATIONS to ex-classmate, kel's gentlemanly
I got myself a new phone too! Because.. My reliable 3.3year old Nokia6230 died on me. Not a gadget whiz = Zero excitement. Check out the SonyEricsson 770i and tell me bout it! You've got 8hours to do so while the candy-bar phone has its batteries calibrated!
8 comments:
OMGGGGGGGG ruth it's soooooo darrrrrrnnnnn funnnnnyyyyyy larrrrr i just cant take my eyes offf yourrrr shitttttttt omy omy omy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kelly your sweetesssstttt bff !!!
=l my bff sounds like she's having multiple orgasms.
filter out her messsage, read the following CAPPED (s)expressions..
OMGGGGG ruth its sOOOOO darn funny lARRRRRRRR. i just cant take my eyes off your SHITTTT OMY OMY OMY!!!!!!!!!
to the woman who's in love with a korean, i'd like to express my most sincere thanks for your shit support.
I find it interesting, that these stools are shaped like tangyuan, instead of the usual long banana look alike structures.
i thought it's cookies when kel showed me. opps, i think i won the "most disgusting" award. haha
bengx
YB: If i shit cookies one day, i make sure it smells better than FamousA/\/\os!
Haha.
I miss school life so much. Or rather, i miss my classmates SO MUCH.
Wonder who'll be the first to get married. ANG BAO SURE BIG BIG-thanks to (?)hype and excitement(?).. I know its being BIASED.
Post a Comment