life's a box of chocolate. you never know what you're gonna get.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Insomnia
I need Dormicum tabs before dawn breaks.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
enjoying your blog, esp 2005! taiwan trips, captain balls, and "Seriously, without Fugs, poly's gonna be boring. Its a different thing having fellow church mates and good pals at sch. Really cherish each and every fren God has brought to me. I hold their salvation in this little palms of mine. Brrr. Wad am i saying."
3 comments:
enjoying your blog, esp 2005! taiwan trips, captain balls, and "Seriously, without Fugs, poly's gonna be boring. Its a different thing having fellow church mates and good pals at sch. Really cherish each and every fren God has brought to me. I hold their salvation in this little palms of mine. Brrr. Wad am i saying."
sounds familiar to you?? :)
ahh ha! Those were the days, lah. We'll be graduating this May. And everyone has changed, so much.
ya, including our relationship.
i'm seriously getting emo now!
Post a Comment