Hello everybody, thanks for the patient wait. I've (just) finished my last paper; and that marks the end of my first year in varsity. Yes, how time flies. Soon'd be the end of my 'bond' and some of you would join me in celebrations, while the rest of you have 365more days to go-complain not, you got more ka-ching than us!
Exams are finally over and i wish i could say i did my utmost best. I can't live in denial anymore, thinking that the numerous number of leave i applied were spent fruitfully. Truth is, i slept or idled most of it away, did last minute revisions, tried to cram everything into my puny brain, to no avail. I don't exactly regret my decision to fall into Slumberland-the z spells were too overwhelming. What i've learnt from this semester is to start 'reveision' really early, and keep reading the same thing over and over again for the entire semester. I guess this is what adults call consistent studying. Sighs i don't know what my grades would be. Shouldn't be anything near spectacular, but should be able to scrape through.. Or maybe it won't be that bad? I'll let you know in June. In any case, it's over and there's no way i'm gonna spend $4k repeating the entire semester. So i shall put a full-stop to this post exam hoo ha. . Oh wait. I forgot to mention how dull and lifeless my skin has became due to an excessive intake of caffeine and trans fats, lack of fluids, exfoliation and moisturiser.
Now there're a thousand and one things on my to do list, here're some on priority.
Look for 2 Taurus' present.
Eradicate rubbish, top up tissue box and its misc items from my room.
Meet up with pockets of friends.
Get on the exercise and eat healthy mode.
Start going for dance practices.
Gardening.
Friday, May 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
u even spelt revision wrongly.
taurus-kel
(theres no need for presents seriously, u can write me a letter, and i'll keep it in my treasure box forever)
Dang, even your exams are over. I still got bloody property law to grapple with.
Oh well, enjoy while you can. Maybe see you when I'm back in July. Yes, I'll be back for a (longer) while.
Post a Comment