I find staring at this therapeutic.
The next time i feel depressed, please stop me from shopping. Instead, bring me to the nursery.
Its petals are white, but if you look closely enough, there's a hint of pink, purple and a dash of shimmer. No i'm not joking. shimmering under the scrutiny of jovellaru (that's how someone calls me!) and her desk lamp.
I can't wait for the rest of the buds to flower, and a ton of questions regarding what how where when why.
I just keep wondering.. "Like a kid, who never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things.."
I don't want to get too engaged in life, running here and there up and down, without stopping to appreciate and marvel the wonders that mother nature has left for us.
Some friends been really lucky underwater! They saw tresher, whale & nurse sharks, pod of (at least 5) dolphins, and one even got engaged! I'm setting high hopes for the trip in june; it might be my one dive trip in 2009. Hoping to see and capture magnificent marine life aside, i hope the food, accomodation and company would all tie in perfecto.
Sis was saying that researchers couldn't count days beyond 2011, as something destructive is gonna happen to the solar system. My simple mind thinks that if motherearth and sun are gonna be affected, we're all gonna d-i-e, die. So if that's gonna happen, i had better love all and live life to the fullest, counting from now.
Awhile back, i was so into coffee flavoured ice-cream. Now, my new love is green tea ice-cream! Not exactly a good way to pile up on anti-oxidants, but definately consuming less sugar is good!
I can't wait to get exams over and done with. I want to clear my bursting closet of undersized shirts and spruce up m's place and replace his fake greens with lil pots of leafy low-maintainence plants!
But i'm far from being prepared for exams. Blame myself for lazing too much, not concentrating enough and starting way too late.
And this hot April? We're all to blame. Wasting, dumping, air-conditioning, etc. Earth hour can only do just that much. Lets bring earth hour into our everyday lives, by going green, use less plastic bags, switch off our electricals when they are not in use and turn off our scientific/financial calculators when we're on the net.
I'm reluctant to turn in, though i'll be having a long day tomorrow (10am-9pm). I can't sleep cause by the time i wake, it's one day closer to exam. I'm gonna try and cover a lil more before hunger pangs and fatigue takeover.
Good night Earthlings.
5 comments:
The next time i feel depressed, please stop me from shopping. Instead, bring me to the nursery.
-this IS a joke. hahahaha ruth this blog entry of yours sounds earthy and green. i hope u didnt meditate last night
kel. sorry i cant help but hahahahaha!
i don't want to sleep cuz the next day i woke up, it's back to work again.
i'm struggling now, seriously
rga
HI FI rga. everyday is a struggle.
2011? That explains to the 'end-of-the-world' nightmares I've been having! OR just face it, I'm paranoid. haha
everyone is struggling.. from k to rga to gre*e, maybe even L!
welcome to the club everyone.
light is just right ahead.
keep going!
still, life's a bitch.
Post a Comment