To cut the long story short, i was at The cr0cs sale. I know these ethylene vinyl acetate footwear spells comfort but is way too pricey at its original retail price. This event has thus made way to my TopPriority list for the weekend.
I got mum 2 pairs of footwear-athens and juneau. She gave the green light (via mms) for this
before i made purchase.When she came back, she commented that she doesn't like it and prefers this
design instead. I got so furious i walked out.
And my brother? He likes the pair i chose for M. No, i'm not making a swop cause M has an identical one! Then he blamed me for making a lousy decision. What fuck? I didn't even have to get anything for him!
He said he'll wear it, that's all.I'm asking for more than a thankyou. I'm asking to be appreciated for 1) making the trip down (and back) to the Far Eastern part of Sg (thank god M sent me there before heading to work) 2) waiting for almost an hour alone in the q. 3) spending my off day squeezing my way around with thousands of people 4) looking out for the Juneau from others who were letting it go cause they have big feet. 5) waiting for another half hour for payment 6) wasting mms.
I'm not going to spend on them anymore. I always got them apparels when i went overseas, or if i see something nice (and reasonably priced) while shopping, but have never, ever, heard a word of thanks.
Or maybe i just don't know what they like. Afterall, we've never been close. What i got them were simple clothes that jack and jill would wear up and down the hill.
Sigh. I spent monies, and i don't feel happy. I should only spend on myself. And maybe my sister.
Oh, she likes the flipflops!
And cause i don't feel appreciated, all i want is my money back. At least i'll feel better, i think.
If this is what life has taught me, too bad if family love turns out like this.
5 comments:
Darling cheer up, you've got us! =]
love you no matter how far i am muack
honey,
no matter what happens, life goes on. just know that by the end of the day, u r answerable to your own consicious. and you already are.
:)
kdbb
I treated you to KFC in return! XD
That's how you should spend $, in an enjoyable way, the sinful way!
Cheese, Crispy Chicken Skin!
I Love to Share Food with you! =)
cheeeeeerr up kaki.
we're meeting soon.
=)
cwkbb
soon!
i'm super stressed out
rga
Post a Comment