Dear all,
i have a love hate relationship with shopping, especially on weekdays-the shop gets too spacious, i feel too comfortable. And another love hate relationship with taking taxis-the erp i have to pay on a weekday noon on an empty road, just to get to town.
I spend spend spend, like there's no tomorrow.
Just the other day, i bought myself a pair of pants and a pink collared shirt. And on the very same day, i took a cab, only consolation being it wasn't midnight yet.
And i thought, that should be it.
Today, i cabbed, again. It was raining.
And i bought myself makeup. The essentials, eye brow pencil and foundation. The foundation was a whopping $14+$58. 14 for an empty case and 58 for foundation with spf15. Yes, M.@.C again. I tried B.br0wn and it my skin peeled worst than a shedding snake. Well, most of the time i was shopping for M, and he's got new shorts for the upcoming dive trip and a little present for a new job!
All these things money can buy. It doesnt make me happy, strange. It breaks my heart when the cashier swipes my card, when i sign on the evil dotted line, when i have to smile and thank the person who assisted in my evil doings.
And food. Oh my. Expensive dining. Too many.
Friday-KennyR0gers. We had a quart chicken each and shared 4 side dishes. Black pepper and herbs on the chicken skin was too good to skip. I ate them all.
Sunday-Shin0bu Dining. Its hard to describe great thick slices of raw fish when chomped.
Monday-CrystaIJadeK!tchen. Simple lunch with friends, $14. goodness gracious.
I love M so much. I never knew i could love and care like this again.
All i know is, Money cant buy M.
Its tuesday, the start of my work week.
I've not been feeling very happy the past few weeks, even after exams were over.
I don't know what can make me happy, worst, i don't know why i'm feeling lousy.
Maybe work hasn't been too positive. I'd love to see change, but in what? There have been changes these few months, and i'm really clueless what's next.
Maybe i haven't put in much effort for the recent examinations.
Maybe i've not listened enough dental talks, maybe i've not been reading enough.
Maybe life is just a routine.
Everyone's going on a holiday. To Europe, to Australia. I'm just looking forward to the dive trip in June. I hope i enjoy myself buckets. Please let no one step on my tail.
I'm becoming a much grouchier person of late.
I miss the old self.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment