Monday, September 29, 2008

-

Hello folks.

Life's thrown me abroad with loads of surprises these few weeks.
But i thank the lord for lifelines; my friends and a special someone who has been there for me through it all.

"im not afraid of anything in this world. there's nothing you can throw at me that i havent already heard."

Tracy, who worry for me more than i do. Who makes time for me. Who laughs and cries with me. I would never ever do anything to traumatise the relationship we share.

My dive mates-they never fail to bring joy into my life. I can laugh myself silly while out with them. They dont know but they brought relief to my world just by being the person that they are. And i know that if i should ever need a listening ear, they'd there.

Not forgetting Fuglies-photos we took during poly days still sitting on my wardrobe. They make up 80% of what i remember from school days. I miss the times we skip class, have MacDs together, mock and roll our eyes at each other. But all of us have moved on. We lead our individual lives, we don't know what's happening to each other now. And the last i heard of the 2 most distant folks, they are happily attached/dating. I wish all of you the very very best at work, be it in the private or government sector.

And xxx, whose name and face i shall not reveal as yet. Who doesn't mind my past nor current. Who pampers me silly, accept and appreciates me for the girl i really am, who hears and advices me. Who was there for my dive friends(whom he hasn't even met until that fateful day) and I when we met with a seriously damaged car accident on Sat. I don't know what will become of us. I just want to cherish the now.

Don't ask bout the car accident. All thanks to the cabby driver and his boney Indian passenger. The other passenger and I would had made the same move like the driver did. Fucks to his passenger, who must have caused the accident for changing her mind, causing the driver to cut across the chevron markings and colliding into us. Oh did i just tell you what had happened. Anyways, the cab driver was a lil worried bout his passenger, who opted to head up the ambulance. I told him, "she can still walk in her heels, call her friend and whine. She's okay lah."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pray that u're well. :P

pear

Anonymous said...

And xxx, whose name and face i shall not reveal as yet. Who doesn't mind my past nor current. Who pampers me silly, accept and appreciates me for the girl i really am, who hears and advices me. Who was there for my dive friends(whom he hasn't even met until that fateful day) and I when we met with a seriously damaged car accident on Sat. I don't know what will become of us. I just want to cherish the now.'


:)



rga