Thursday, September 04, 2008

-

I've been loosing sleep over a recent 'complaint' at work, at which boss didnt even see as an official complaint. I finally thought it through after seeing an advertisement in the lift at the train station.
".. has garnered 133 compliments over the past 14years.."
Humans (Singaporeans, at least) are stingy with compliments but ever-ready to complaint! On hindsight, i guess i should cut myself some slack, there have been compliments from others too!

Im least excited bout the upcoming Dayang dive trip over the weekends. I want my khakis at SunnyCove, to see how much the 4 kittens have grown, mango ice cream, hot bathing water, familar grounds, etc. I want PayaBeach! Still, gotta pack for the trip after work on Thurs. Fri's gonna be a mad rush after work!

I want to do the following by 2009 : adventure trail at Bedok (Kel, the one deaRic planned!), cycling at Pulau Ubin, tree climbing, rock climbing, kayaking, bungee jump, learn bachata and salsa(gonna try again!) and keeping in view a holiday with friends and sky diving!
I'm young and i have FREEDOM! Yoooohoooo!! "but no love"

A girl says this every few weeks, 'i need more clothes'.

And the most exciting thing that happened today-i met LOL! I REALLY MISS GOD-MA! She looks ever radiant! The moment we saw each other, there was this intense feeling of closeness, thou we have not been catching up.

+oas+ Box serves really yummy peanut butter toast! And sub standard teh peng with too much milk too much water too little tea, and half boiled eggs with whites too runny and yolk too cooked-Yuck. My screaming sinful dinner cum supper with Zenz.

Should i give serious relationships another try? Or am i looking for trouble by doing so? There's work school dance family friends and myself to handle, on top of the things i wanna try!

I was at Tracy's place on Tues evening, looking at old photographs and messages we wrote each other. Surprisingly, it still stands. The only difference? We look hell load better now-thou baggy jeans were so IT!

My ex class mate's birthday celebration on the 12th has been on my mind and im :( i wont be able to make it. One of the few parties i'd love to go and give my blessings, meet some friends and catch up a lil! Too bad i've got school from 7-10pm on Fri.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slipping into depression

kel