Friday 19th Sept 2008
TGIF.
I slept the day away, did some laundry and prepared for school. F wasnt available-i had to bus down. I was 20mins late for lecture, and very thankful i didnt miss out much. I made a new friend, but we didnt exchange contacts. She lives across the street, and i guess i might bump into her during one of those late night studying at MacD's.
Im so thankful a friend picked me up from school, before heading to St James Power Station. We joined the folks from the Dayang's trip and 2 other HB staff at M0vida's.
I didnt want to drink that night. And i couldnt dance either. I was so legs tied hands tied. I
It was heart wrenching to see one of the girls so down and out, emotionally i mean. But im sure there'll come a day(and that day will come soon) she realise matters and laugh at her own folly. Just like how i got over N, the guy who bought me the brown t shirt i wore to ice skate.
Another was pissed drunk and all we could do was tie up her hair, give her lime, plain water and countless hand towels for her after pukes.
Some headed home while we went for indian crispy dough at +homson. I saw an SGX Swift, and was hoping to bump into Kel. I miss my bitch.
It was depressing to know that the night ended at 4plus am for Sat's gonna whiz pass real fast.
Saturday 20th Sept 2008
F sent me to school, and i had a sleepy time listening to law cases at class. I kinda got to know an acquaintance better. j0hn's his name, has a girlfriend and both of them dive! They just came back from Sipadan, with a flooded camera. Oh well, shit happens.
Headed to a friend's place for a chill out evening. We had ohsosinfulbutsuperyummy kFC! The rest came at bout 9pm, we played Taboo and went down for ice-cream. The flavours were special, but had nothing much to rave about-not like they're paying me aite?
I swear by my unborn child's life that his apartment is tidier than my room-okay anyone's room would be. Its a wonder how a man can maintain the place! I feel ashamed.
But i was quite inspired to have an apartment i can call home. Mum thought it was a great idea-she would love to shift in(that spells disaster) and have some alone time too. I dont quite like my current room cause it's shared. I dont like people's things lying around, i dont mind mine. I dont like the idea of lil sis hitting on my head in the middle of the night, someone snatching my bolster and getting tangled in my comforter. But still, i'm thankful that i've a rather cosy place to return to. :)
Sunday 21st Sept 2008
I collapsed on the bed the moment i returned from work. I missed dance again, for 3 weeks in a row. Some of 'em got worried, called up my friends and decided to drop by my place to check on me.
I woke up to the sounds of a vacuum cleaner on Monday. Mom has decided to take 2 days off to tidy the place. A new(display set) front load washing machine replaces the retired set. I think i should give her some monies for it. Its a whopping 860SGD! Her take was, roadshows offer the latest models, like in the case of television sets and mobile phones. And the wash machines hasnt been used (technically) cept for some minor scratches. She said, 'only that idiot(thats how she calls F) would know how to service it.'
F's a handyman. From electrical wiring to plumbing to servicing of household electricals to carpentry to cooking-cept new age stuff like computers and mobile phones. Such men are hard to come by these days. They'll probably have the electricals replaced, just like mum did.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment