If the defination of contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have, i guess i am contented right now.
There are 1001 things i wish i could lay my material soul on. Like Tango shoes from Comme Il Faut, 0.4c diamond ear studs, huge bag(i can be specific here but skipping it), portable speakers etc.
Most things that are tempting are decadent, forbidden and slightly out of reach. These years, I've lived by "if i can see it (digital pictures/in the mind), i can have it". I dont know if they call that the power of the mind/visualisation but it sure works.
There are 1001 things to complain about work, but i must say i'm a pampered being. So much so if i were to be thrown to manage a sch00l dentaI clinic, i'll be found flustered!
The greatest achievement this week: DTC a super-duper-stubborn-and-apprehensive im-so-gonna-refer-you-for-GA kid. (I think my "dental-nurse" roots are still firmly grounded. Teeheehee. I miss working with those little devils at primary schools. They are hell lot easier to manage. I've never said, "ask your mummy bring you to the private clinic" but im getting a good dose of karmic exposure.
I need to level up(dont know how) my savoir-faire. I foresee more challenges up at work.
There are 10001 things to say of mum bro n sis, but im contented we are healthy and living together under the same roof.
There are 1001 cities/villages to visit and experience and i shall pin em all down one fine day! Folks from the dive school are going on a leisure trip to Bali <2 weeks from now-and im envious yet feeling the excitement for them! I can only taste Malaysian waters in September's Dive Fest. I want to go on a long dive trip next year! Reason being... urm.. a break after Dec's peak period? :X
There are 1001 things to study but i've not started. And its high time i do! Tests this mid August! Things to do tomorrow: Print photo and lecture notes, swimming with my bit(rayc)h and her little boy friend, study, tango practica, craft.
End of Some Rubbish.
No comments:
Post a Comment