Saturday, August 09, 2008

Life's Getting Mundane

Work
School
Dance

Boring.

7th Aug 2008. My last patient. Said. "这里洗牙没有这样痛."

Up coming tests.

Sighs.

I'm in a grumpy mood right now! I wasted my entire Saturday. It could had been more effective.

I know(hope) patient flow would be packed but manageable on Sunday! CHEERS!-in a bid to sign off on a positive note.

Inserted Monday, 11th Aug 08, 1234am.
Hola Earthlings.

I just returned from National Day themed tango milonga. Dance wasnt as enjoyable as how it should had been. I guess I'm too tired from work and its all written on my grouchy face. :X Nonetheless, our dear in-house photographer never fail to capture my heartfelt moments with Vette. And photoshop them to further emphasize our lesbian tendencies. =.=

5 comments:

I.M.ZenZ said...

Darling... Dun say that... At least I met up with you. It was a boring saturday for me too. Sigh~*But was nice seeing u..

Was the program which spoils everything. HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

MISS U!!

kel

Jovelle Ruth said...

Actually the iKEA part was a lil less than awesome (blame the distance).

If only i had went to Vivo with you folks!

Instead of.............

no im not complaining. lol.

Anonymous said...

what you got out of learning tango is a few more lesbian mates.

i'm OVER you.bye

kel

I.M.ZenZ said...

Hey... U got another hobby alrdy?!?!?! Fetish of taking lesbian photos... *smug*

Gonna miss the madness with ya when we're going bali this weekend.

Why aint I excited bout it?!?!?! Sigh..