Sunday, August 17, 2008

-

While at class yesterday night, i realized i've been making seeming innocuous yet acrimonious remarks at, lets call it, Axe.

I can no longer tolerate Axe for being so full of itself-its inordinate level of pride, self exhaltation, cockiness, lordliness, you get the drift?

And its' halitosis. For lord's sake-Awareness. Personal hygiene. Dental health.

Anyways.

Mum and i just came back from !kea. Finally decided to get a proper study desk. Trust my good taste-i'll post photos once it's set up. I want to do it by Monday after work and pia for Tues's test!

I'm suffering from 'acute insomnia' and i cant rectify the cause. I might be a lil worried about the upcoming tests, but that cant be the reason im loosing sleep-I've had more stressful exam moments. The day's happenings, how ideal things be if it was done this-way-that-way-all-my-way, what it'll be like now(at that moment) if i was at a friend's place,the beach,out for kopi.. etc. just keep flashing across my mind.

It's the 17th and it's TRACY's TWENTY1ST BIRTHDAY! She booked a hotel room at Sentosa. Good choice babe. Big parties are tiring business.

Be heading home to get games and take a bath before picking up the cake at VivoCity and then cab in.

Coolbeans! Thats my Sunday! Oh yes, with a kid scheduled midday. Arrrrrh! I need empowerment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kids are what u're good at managing!

carrie