Sunday, February 24, 2008

No turning back

C\/\/S just texted me on MS/\/. He initiated the conversation, but i was doing most of the talking. (Like always when i meet new people)
我好想把疼痛哭出来. Beyond the real me others perceive, i do have flaws. I make rationale decisions but emotions and the past do get the better of me.

不是后悔放弃我们的爱. 只是令我心碎的事情沒转折点.


我不後悔
作曲:陳國華 填詞:許常德
演唱:林志穎

说好了不回头不想承诺
缘份尽了你别过头
When it's all been said, I won't turn back nor ask for promises
We weren't meant to be, it's not your fault

如果还有什么值得我逗留
我想是你爱过我
If there's anything that would be worth staying for
It's that you loved me

只是路无尽头都是路过
什么感受我能带走
This path doesn't end, but we're just passersby
What can I take with me

眼泪可以不流心碎不能救
看我能否得自由当我松开你的手
No tears can take away the heartbreak, nor can they save me
Let's see if I can free myself when I free your hand

一些风沙哽住眼眸
爱你最后一幕却模糊带过
The wind blows sand into my eyes
Leaving me with a blurred vision of the final act of our love

不让疼痛有路追究
I won't leave the pain any way in

我不后悔我曾爱过
只是天涯从此寂寞
远去的渡口彼岸的灯火
人在河流只许漂泊
I have no regrets, for I have loved
But my world will henceforth be a lonely one
Lights glimmer on that distant shore
And we float in the river of life


我不后悔被你爱过
只是不能爱到最后
短暂的幸福拥有就足够
只要舍得就会快乐会快乐
I have no regrets, for I was loved by you
Though that love couldn't last till the end of time
Having had that joy for a short time will suffice
If only I could cast it off, I would be happy, I would be happy

(I couldnt really comprehend the Chinese lyrics hence Googled its English translation. Pardon me!)

What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

one day...

you'll realized that
you walk one huge round of your life
and that something which u're looking for
that something... something called love...
is always by your side.

till then, you learn to treasure.
there's nothing called 'no turning back'
nothing. nothing is definite in this world.

this is the rule of love.

kel
who has just been enlightened.

Jovelle Ruth said...

Darling. If religion wasnt in the equation, i'd definately agree with u. Till than, im still in search of my Mr Right. ;)

Not that we broke up cuz of religion, but there's no turning back cuz of his religion. :)

So. if u're a good pal, hook me up with some blind date.

You know my standards.
And i know im an awesome catch. :P

Too bad jon.l.n's taken! He wont get a taste of heaven of earth with ruth!
(sorry if i made my visual treat look like a dick (n l n) -he's really charming!)

Jovelle Ruth said...

U know. i guess most people end up marrying neither the person they loved most, nor the one whom love em most.

:)

Thats what i believe, for now.

Anonymous said...

wooh! i can see that you've been procrastinating a lot.

well, i do agree with your last comment. people who marry to the one they love or the one whom loved them most usually end up in a divorce!

a missing cady

Jovelle Ruth said...

To CADY
What a pleasant surprise.