But on second thoughts, I was thinking, why not?
Shamelessly, i think i'd be able to manage marriage preparations, choosing a flat, designing-electrical-furnishing-cleaning the place, being a girlfriend-wife-friend-confidante and the what nots of tying the knot. Nuff said-decided to shelve that idea for now. Marriage preparations is exhausting business, and expensive. Moreover, i dont even have a partner, for Pete's sake.
Here's to my suitors/future boyfriend..
Blogthings says..Guys Like That I'm Sensitive
And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way
I just get most guys - even if I'm not trying to
Guys find it is easy to confide in me and tell me their secrets
No wonder I tend to get close quickly in relationships!
Blogthings says.. I'm a Soft Kisser
My kissing style is understated, but effective
I give soft, sweet, and soulful kisses.
And the key is, I only give kisses to someone incredibly special
Because I don't just go around kissing anyone
Blogthings says..My Seduction Style: Prized Object
The seduction game I play is tried, true, and still effective: hard to get.
I know that the best seducers turn the tables - and get their crush to seduce them.
The one running has the power, and I'm a challenge that is worth the chase.
I'm a master of enticing and pulling back. Giving a little and taking some away. (Sounds like what i always tell my girlfriends-the KITE theory)
I am controlled enough to know rewards come after a long seduction dance.
Even though I want to call, email, or say "I love you" first - I don't!
My style is the perfect mix of hot and cold - so much so that I have many suitors.
I'm skilled at inspiring a chase. The real test is picking the person to slow down for.
Blogthings says.. Im A Dare Devil.
For me, life is one big dare.
And I'm all in for any adventure.
Others find me exciting, inspiring, and a bit intimidating.
My biggest challenge at this point is trying to top myself!
Blogthings says .. I'm Fairly Skeptical
I'm not the type of person who will fall for anything...
But do keep my mind open to all sorts of possibilities.
I figure that anything could be true. After all, the world is a strange place.
However, I'm going to need some convincing before I can believe in aliens or reincarnation!
Blogthings says.. I'm A Timeless Beauty.
That looks great in every decade
Instead of following trends, I stick to what works
And this means I never skimp on my beauty routine
Upside? My classic looks tends to attract gentlemen - not boys.
Blogthings says.. I'm Left Brained In Love
Cool and clearheaded
Tend not to get swept away
Dependable and trustworthy
Able to look at thing objectively
Honest and direct in relationships
Rely on standards when picking a man
Good at solving relationship problems
Ready to compete for my sweetie's heart
Articulate, a good conversationalist, and witty
Think overly romantic displays are a waste of time
A few serious boyfriends as opposed to many flings
Notice all of the details about my guy - good and bad
Blogthings says.. Im Low Maintenance
Otherwise known as "too good to be true"
I'm one laid back chica - and men love that!
Just remember that no good guy likes a doormat.
Blogthings says.. I'm A Professional Girlfriend!
I'm the perfect girlfriend - big surprise!
Heaven knows I've had enough practice. That's why I'm a total pro.
I know how to act in every situation ... to make both me and my guy happy.
Blogthings says..My PMS Disaster Level: Low
I have a little PMS every now and then, but it's not bad at all.
No one probably notices except me.
Blogthings says.. I'm A Romantic Realist
I tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.
Sure, I can fall hard... but only for someone I've gotten to know.
And once I'm in love, I can be a total romantic goofball...
But I'd never admit it to my friends!
Blogthings says.. I Should Drive a Toyota FJ Cruiser
A true adventurer, I'm always up for trying the latest new thing.
And i need a car that will take me anywhere, because there are no roads where I'm going!
(Technically, i'd prefer a manual sedan with smooth curves here in Sg)
Time check: 1am. I've wasted an hour on
5 comments:
me think... u're bored beyond words. muahahhahaa
u sound too wild babesie, like u're the kind who'll spank and hoohaa behind closed doors...
tooooo havoc!
Who
knows.
;)
all are not true. it's just what you want people to perceive you as, but you are not. esp this!
"Because I don't just go around kissing anyone"
carrie counting to friday
OF CUZ ITS WHAT I WANT PPL TO PERCEIVE ME AS!!
Whick fucktard in their sane state writes an entire post filled with ugly stuff bout themselves!?
Believe it or not, depends on the reader and how assertive the writer puts it.
Bleah.
Ayeee.. dont be too cruel on me.
Who knows i was in the mood to advertise for a single lonely soul - myself.
Haha!
Post a Comment