Baiyoke Boutique, 3 Star, 4D3N@SGD80(Breakfast inclusive), twin/single rooms not ideal nor permissible for triple share (super single sized beds), personally felt that service was way better than BaiyokeSky.
Getting Around
Via the BTS, Subway, Cab and Tuk Tuk.
Most Gutso Experience
Snacking from roadside stalls! The coconut juice fresh off the husks were to DIE for. It was so freaking refreshing, it was worth paying 10baht more than the stall a few steps away!
Briefly..
The malls in urbanised Bangkok are like labyrinths that i hate getting lost in. Yet, with much pleasure, we bump our way in the intricate combination of retail outlets.
The
As we pass hawkers and heir precarious tables of perfectly replicated luxury goods (to the untrained eye), I was amazed as the vendor gave his sales patter about the quality of the goods, backed-up with pictures from official catalogues. These fake goods of all types abound are sold at a fraction as compared to its original counterparts. It isnt surprising to know that there are different manufacturers of fake goods, is it? Common copies include items from AS, LV, G,
I've Learnt That..
Most Thais speak a lil English. But learning how to say greetings, numbers and compliments in Thai made bargaining so much easier! More often than not, I laughed off whatever not understood, haggled,
My Steals
Presenting.. My first G string from Morgan!


Not a sanitary pad, but this one's long, ultra dry and soft.

Pink and brown's lomantic!

When being holy is about getting the right blouse..

A picture doesnt do this justice. Neither does itself.

A tad too large to be worn on its own..


Such a girlie gurl!

I refuse to make any comments on a Z/-\R/-\ remake. Please dont, too.

Lets proceed to the next one...

Beads and sequins add oomph to airport breasts.

Igniting the child in me.




Basics..



I so love the details Morgan injects! Ooolala


I hate the sleeves which look like elephant ears!

One of my favourites..

Thailand's signature redbull singlet! Bought at SuanLum, size S, not knowing Chatuchak has female cuts! I prefer the Heineken one! Should had gotten ChangBear and Singha too!(Photo unavailable)

Sequined dress.

2nd spag top of my life.

Jas thinks its clowny personified but i beg to differ.

Its so comfy i'm becoming anti underwire soon!

Wasting money..

Playboys's so flirty! I want to frame this up!

Basics..

And the insatiable desire led me to more shopping back home..

Or is this the residue of an unsatisfied shopping trip?
2 comments:
OMGG OMGGGGGG OMFUCKINGGOD ruth you're so ultra uber whatthefuck SEXY with all your stealsssssssss laarrrrrrrr hahahahhahaa LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF U BUY man u're out to sex ALL the men in your life whathehell man HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH ohmy sexy goddess ppleasse wearr whatt you bought out TO MEET ME. and i swear i'll drooool at your tissue-stuffed boobs MUHAHAHAHAHAHA RUTHBABSIE U ROCK MAN!!!!!!!!
KELLYLOGY-alot-less-sexier
(i took steriods)
i'm so JEALOUS! u bought SOOOO MANY THINGS back!!!! everything looks sooooo cute esp the t-shirt! makes me wanna go to bangkok too!!!! ):
and, why is tt hen wei becoming so horny now???
miss you(:
-love jam.
Post a Comment