Monday, April 05, 2010

Hi folks, first things first, sorry to disappoint but i'll be getting married this year end.

Next. I'm now working on a part time basis, not to mention the drastic pay cut. Funny, i feel less stressed now. Why did i go part time? The appointment books are way too empty, and that makes me stressed. Though my salary is fixed, and we do not have listed quotas to achieve, i feel a strong sense of having to achieve an amount that would justify my pay. Not having a chance (cause the appointment pages are white) to do that gets me really stressd up at work. Working twice a week gives time to catch up on the entire semester's work, in preparation for Examinations in the first week of May. I can't recall the number of times i've skipped school. It also gives me time for wedding preparations. (Cant wait to buy shoes!)

Oh boy, time to start on my Law assignment due tomorrow! Chao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still reading ur blog, my dear friend:)

under the sea

Anonymous said...

hey congrats. what's there to disappoint when marriage is a joyous oocasion?

i really admire your courage and determination to make things work. Like exchanging a full-time job to a part-time.

Good luck with everything =)

beng

linGy said...

Forget about work. I'm feeling the burn as well. what bummer!

I am so gonna attend your wedding!!!