Hi guys, IDEM is over and i've got no more excuses to not start serious revision. It's 2 weeks away to exams and i think i'm 5% prepared. *Gosh*
Maaran and i were hunting for shoes at town last evening. I'm way too unlucky. Everything i like were either last pair with some fault in them or out of size. If i were to put this task aside, i'll be left with 2 weeks post exams to hunt for The Wedding Shoes for photography. Oh god save me. Oh boy, it's not the first time i've been This Unlucky with shoes, anyway. Should've seen it coming.
I'm so thankful that we're in this preparation together. I've not quite heard of any man who gets so involved in their wed prep. In fact, M has been doing bulk of the liasing. My job thus far has been plowing through the net, filtering vendors and sending him their contact details. I'm way too grateful that M does all these despite his heavy work schedule.
It's monday and i shouldnt procrastinate on revision anymore. But guess what, I'm down with Leftover Sinus Probem from yesterday's episode, a slight fever, sore throat, lazy bones and a constipated tummy. Dear Lord. Help!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
told you M's a good one.
Post a Comment