Monday, March 22, 2010

There're so many things i want to do, yet i couldnt wait for the day i die.

I'm still feeling depressed.

Right now, im thinking of diving, not just in the murky waters of Singapore, but at somewhere really beautiful, like Sipadan, and alot of other places we've not explored.

I'd like to climb mountains. I'd like to sit at the Grand Canyon, meadows and gaze at how beautiful Earth is without high rise buildings.

I'd like to put on my boots and build a snowman.

I'd like to help others who are very much less fortunate, to be born in a place without proper sanitisation, governance and health care.

I'd like to change my destiny. Cause i hate my job. Really.

I don't see myself working as an 0HT for the rest of my life. It'$ not worth the aching shoulders.

1 comment:

Timothy said...

Well, that makes two then. I still have no idea why I feel this way, or maybe I do but I dun wanna face it.

Anws, cheer up yeah? Sometimes, we gotta look for positive things. Starting salaries for lawyers just went up. Yay for me, I guess.