Because im better at expressing love through hugs than to put it into words.
That hug was a loud burst of emotions.
It says "I love you so, and i hate to see you go."
I dont know what crossed your mind as i clung on tightly to you.
Were you nicely trying to push me away? Or cherishing that moment of silence and bond between our hearts?
I dont want to know.
All you need to know is that millions and millions of years would still not give me enough time to describe that tiny instant of eternity and bliss when my cheeks rest on your chest, when i felt your faint heartbeat, when i amourously encircled my arms around you.
How i wish for it to last forever.
Then came your crushing embrace- i broke down, silently.
Because i dont want to burden you, even more.
Would that be the last time, i questioned myself in fear.
Would you cry, if you saw me crying.
As we part with a peck, i look forward to the next simple hug.
I want you to know that it really wasnt easy to part.
Every thought of that embrace sends a well of tears.
And now, as i close my eyes, that memory really warms my heart.
Am i in too deep?
Have i lost my mind?
Because i say i love you so.
Because i say i need you so.
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
Because you say there is but four more weeks to go.
I never want to forget how your fingers ran through my hair.
Because they say there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Because they say there's a rainbow after the rain.
In these difficult times, i want you to know that i want and will give you my full support.
Hold on, if you feel like letting go.
Hold on, it gets better than you know.
'Yeah it bleeds just to know you're alive"
This pain you cannot bear.
I will always be there.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
is that adapted from some song?
no, i think it fits the description of a lonely tranquil boon keng night.
a chat that went on till my hp said goodbye. a conclusion with no ending for it must be the other to decide.
hmm, what melancholy.
with blood, i sign off,
kellylogical
No its not a song.
Its the melody of my broken heart.
I never knew a Ruth who would end up like that.
Tell me darling, tell me true, tell me you do.
my mojo works,,,
all HAIL kel is the new witch !!
jovelleruth said:
You nasi lang lang him right!
"Lang lang" cause kang kang is done by the lover herself. When bestie does it, its lang lang.
HOI,
u dont disgusting larr..
nasi kang kang is really disgusting lor.
i cant imagine u squatting over the cooked rice to let the steam condense over yr ... and let it drip back onto the rice..MUAHAHA
dun noe who invented that !!
btw have u experimented that..?
i know !!!
ur COOKIE KANGKANG !!!!!!!!!
lol,
kel
you sure have some talent in song-writing doug.
you know, you might really be fast-up in career if you take this path;
*blah blah title*
song written by J.R.
not bad huh? lol.
Kel: I think the cookie's spell is called "cookie sang-sang". The love become sang sang(Skinny) lol. To undo, supply lots of ham.
JR-t: U take the lyrics. Form a tune lor. Lol. Gimme my credits when u make it big!!!!!!!!
I think other readers should comment too! :)
Comeon, dont shy away!
sweetie. are you ok? you're so emo that you burnt yao sight?
there ain't no others. it's just the 3 of us.
PpoOUAhhahah! i was just messing with yao!
no. really. hahahha~
Post a Comment