I dont know why i got so attached. I realise im not your match. Every moment needs to be snatched. Im bout to snap in this shape.
Give me a chance. And i'll turn back time. To retrieve my fantasies. I've forgotten how it used to be.
I rougly recall seeing heaven in your eyes. Your grey sly eyes, turned full upon me, how its wavelets had me drowned.
Come back home, mi corazon.
It seems no matter what I do, would rescue me back to you. Tell Gary Chapman there's a 6th love language, cause none of the 5 works.
I'm so scared of losing you. I really don't know what to do. Can't bear the thought of being apart.
Come back home, mi corazon.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how long have you not have your period?
you're very emo lehz. is the season on again?
congrats mate,
u fought a great battle.
nah, not what u think of yourself. i think u won victoriously, came out unscathed.
the battle, winning or losing, is not important. it's the process. very cliche i know. but it's TRUE.
i saw u in the battle, u put in tremendous effort. u gave ur very best, thus i say u're a winner.
lots of love,
all the best,
in all your future endeavours.
kelly chen
JR said:
Haha. No la. The next post. Will be very interesting. Its the voice of another.
Post a Comment