Friday, May 18, 2007

Jackanapes

Double happiness! My peevish patient who was flak-ing bout the appointment system at NDC eventually softened up. I admit i was dying to unzip the nasty side of me. But than again, politeness is half good manners, half lying. I took off my mask after the visit and cursed for 30seconds. The other side of me wished i could follow up on him. Anyways...

Make up session at NDC's super jollity! Amigo Y instigated me to taste forbidden fruit-to walk out of the building in scrubs to 7-11 at HPB.

Ok there we are, sipping on iced latte with adrenaline still pumping in my veins!! :D





Random.
Lil sis and i.
Isnt she lovely?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m going to send the pic to nurse rozie! haha!

cady baby

Jovelle Ruth said...

Nurse Rosie saw me in Birks, Polo tee and Surf shorts! At 8am! I thought im gonna get grilled. I didnt.

She mellowed down. And isnt the feisty o hag we knew once upon a time!

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with wearing scrubs and walk around or in this case, to 7-11? lol.

i'll pay to wear a set of scrubs for duty or walk home from clinic or hospital...

that's what they do in SCRUBS.

lol.

Carrie said...

leen and me tried this long ago! anything more challenging??

Jovelle Ruth said...

JR: Institutional policies. :)

Carrie: Comeon.. Congratulate this innocent lil thing for breaking rules. HAHA! U can try asking Rosie if she wants anything from 7-11. It might get interesting. Oh, no more chance.
lol.