I visited you for a while
Maybe I shouldn't have texted but someone had to be the first to break
Has your opinion changed?
We can head for the usual
It don't matter
I'll be courageous if you can pretend.
'cause I don't know you anymore
I don't recognize this place
We don't talk much anymore
I keep running from the pain
You don't know the strain
Till one day, when you feel the sprain
But what I wouldn't give to see your face again
Everyone's got an agenda
Don't stop keep that chin up; you'll be alright
What the hell
It doesn't really matter
How do you redefine something that never had a name?
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
emo man~ again. i think that you are really gifted in playing with words. i say, the poetry or message or what ever you may call it; can be made out into a song man.
plus, i've just noticed that you still my cool. ahah. you put 'chronicles' as your entries title too!
readers, do know that it was i who started using that...... ah, doesn't matter, use it. i'm making myself sound like a dork.
i meant steal. not still.
my bad.
Ah ha. Just a couple of let outs after a day at work. :P
And CHRONICLES is a WORD! Not a term you coined. ;) So ALL Rights UNreserved.
Good day mate
bleah~!
who's the person btw, you're emo-ing about. haha
Post a Comment