Some things I threw out during spring cleaning:
1) Huge glass jar of dried flowers from bouquets WS gave.
2) Barely used brown bag
3) Handbag WS gave.
4) Cards from people who don't matter anymore.
5) Workbooks from church's class.
6) All things for curly hair.
Things I've been contemplating to throw:
1) 'Nurse' uniform
2) That Blue Thing
3) Novels
4) Bibles
5) Figurines
6) Notes from tertiary education
7) Skipping ropes
8) Cards from WS
And, guess what?!
My first (and previous) holiday to an ang moh country was in 2004. (Not that i'm complaining, but Carmoh and Kel are BOTH away for HOLIDAY!)
Tracy Tan has been giving me cards since i was 16.
Carrie has been sending Christmas cards since 2004.
WS had a card for every festive season and wrote messages via postcards.
Marcus gave cards which wrote the most creative messages that'd melt every girl's heart.
A Genting trip's group photo inked on a metal card hasnt faded; since 2005 (i think).
I was so skinny (arms and face) in tertiary days! The photos proved it all.
I'm a huge vain pot when i was a lil girl.
My first plush toy was called No-name, i picked her from SIA.
I tried OralB'sBrushUp; not bad at all!
Mum washed my bed sheets and cleaned both of my room's windows.
I've not used the whitening gel cause i'm too afraid to fit on my retainers; now that my teeth have shifted, its gonna be so painful!
I found plastic teeth set on stone and threw them without thought. good bye g.v.black!
Finally cleared out some junk!
whilst mum is rummaging through my junk (like a karang guni!) and approved of everything i threw. lol.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
4) Cards from people who don't matter anymore.
So that snap shot you sent was before it was thrown away?! haha!
Post a Comment