Me: OPG taken recently, *stares hard at treatment chart*, June this year
Boss: Last year.
Me: *really insistent and solemn* This year.
Boss: Last year.
Me: *look again really closely.* Oh ya you're right. Last year.
So maybe it's time to put a close to the rat
Looking back, there were alot of changes this year.
I met new faces, drifted from some friends, tried new things, changed boyfriends, went on to the private sector, started schooling, etc, too many to list and go into its details. So lets review the NOW.
I love my sister, alot. And i think my mother too. A few nights ago, i dreamt of her in bright white light, telling me she's fatigued and wants to rest, that i should take care of my sis and the house. I asked her to hang on in there. I woke up in sweat and teared.
Trayc too. I miss the good 'o times we have dinner after work, talk till late night and her stay overs. I like being a sloth. I hope it's all good on your side. From sec 4 till now, same o words; only a phone call away, love.
Of cause we can still have such times but i get so drained after work, all i long for is a good bath, dinner and couch potatoe the night away. On my off days, i sleep till cows go home, have some personal time, do some reading/housework and the cycle continues.
The trio at Sunnycove. There's so much to talk about when we meet. And i look forward to meeting them. There's alot of mental relief and laughter. We talk bout work too. It's fun, like growing up together.
Needless to say, M. He's got his practical side, yet spoils me silly. And i appreciate that he pampers me and never want to take that for granted. We're still logging our everyday lives with each other. And started raising funds for trips together. $1 fine for every vulgarity blurted.
Finished 1 (out of 6) semesters at school. Boy, the modules this year (see, now i'm getting the years right) are really tough.
Health hasn't been tiptop condition. Episodes of allergic rhinitis are really irritating me i might consider going for functional endoscopic sinus surgery. But still thankful for functioning organs, ligaments and muscles. LASIK went well too, still working without glasses/lenses. Yippee!
Work's good; 6 months since i joined 'em and i think they're
6 more months of bond to pay for and i'm a free bird! July! July go Bali ok SunnyCove!
Bought 2 new furniture for my room; a sealy (read: silly) bed and a princessy chair & study table, all fully paid for out of my own pocket. I love my bed; its really comfy!
And everything else i have in my life to thank god for. There's never enough, there're always bigger dreams and material wants, but looking around me, i'm glad to have what i have. They call that contentment.
I've decided to straighten my hair! I'm so so so scared, really. I've not seen myself in straight hair since i was 17years old! Then it'll be back to keeping out my curly wurlies all over again. Life's like that.
1 comment:
i realized ping. u. me.
we blogged about distancing with some friends.i deduce its me.
it simply means tossing good friends to the sideline, to make way for boyfriend, boyfriend time and MORE boyfriend time! and ocassionally meeting friends whom we havent seen for eons.
and why can we do that? because we know good friends will always be good friends. We will still be good friends though we meet each other once in a bright full moon( i dont mean mooncake festival 09), knowing we'll still be updated with each other's lives by reading blogs.
MUAHAHA. Now. this is a rant. tata, gonna give my p1 talk. class no.1, 7 more to go! wanna help me out?
who else but kelly.
Post a Comment