1) Clinical supervisor is way too naggy. I heard of the multiple rocks that sparkles and sits on her wrinkled fingers.
2) Senior manager isnt one bit senile. I dont know why kel and i calls her lobang. She does nothing with loopholes.
3) New part time collegue, who comes in the afternoon has caused me much inconvenience. She's put in charge of the clinic but the way i see it, i've a hell load of shit to do. I'll have to work at "faraway-land" once a week because there're not enough patients for the both of us here. She should be the one going out and not bring me the inconvenience. After all, "faraway-clinic's" a stone's throw from her place.
4) I hate doing 'paperwork', such as updating consent status. Moreover, IDEA$ is processing information at snail's speed and im falling asleep.
5) This place is so dingy looking i totally heart my cluttered room and previous clinic. Can you picture lime green cabinets with a grey solid surface table top speckled black and white? Dont try. Its disgusting.
6) I couldnt swallow the display of motley posters and brochures i tore down everything first thing in the morning.

7) I dont quite understand the need for little toy figurines here there everywhere. They're now
8) Next to go are the wall stickers.

Excuse me, this is a dental clinic, not a billboard nor an art gallery.
9) The rancid smell of every cabinet and drawer is so nasty 1kg of rotten fish wouldnt be able to mask the stench.
10) Cob-webs in every nook and corner. I wonder if barn spider, Charlotte, brought Wilber the pig here too.
11) These dental units might be as old as grandma. The light cure isnt working and there's no water coming from the high-speed handpiece. Having worked in a school with
Kel dropped by for another surprise visit.

Subclique dinner on 3rd Jan@our work kampong, Kovan!
My self declared liberation.
In a bid to achieve my rights simply by swiveling the chair-Access to the The other PC's for work-Connection with VPN doesnt allow access to the internet.
3 comments:
you're so funny know...
yr clinic is alright. by african standards. you're living with the wild life you know, embrace it!
spiders make good snacks, cockroaches are tidbits, and little kiddies make good lunch.
ENJOY!!!
kel
You forgot e elephants 'standing' in a hot air BALLOON.
Working with 12 elephants too..
why talk about subclique outing!! U SUPPOSED TO ORGANISE A FUGS OUTING U KNOW!!!
kel
Post a Comment