Kel! I dont have the convenience of a suzuki swift! I rely on naggy cab drivers who go long routes (and thought im road dumb), slow down when nearing traffic lights and many more of their antics.. And meet the occassional nice ones (who cant stop yakking away).
3 comments:
uh huh.
and i think u're the last person i expect to get all hyped up by the fare hike.
like... you're not even a high flyer working in CBD who depends on the cab everywhere... HOR...
muhahaha kel
blog abt your xmas wish list
carrie
Kel! I dont have the convenience of a suzuki swift! I rely on naggy cab drivers who go long routes (and thought im road dumb), slow down when nearing traffic lights and many more of their antics.. And meet the occassional nice ones (who cant stop yakking away).
Carrie: I want a Honda Integra. Or any Lexus.
Post a Comment