Monday, December 17, 2007

Firsts

My weekend of many firsts..

1) Night cycling@East Coast with Trayc, Liang and Situ. I love.. Cycling down the trail as the wind brushes gently across my face. Looking out for each other. Sitting under the velvet sky.

2) LAN gaming@I.R.C. Played Swat4. I killed my shi fu in the 2nd map. No it wasnt my trigger-happy index finger. It was the mouse running too near the cat keyboard. Controlling CivilServant was easy. Map reading was not. Didnt surprise me to know im the chiong kind while craven sleepingbeauty ran when she saw an assassin, took small steps down the hall-way and more funny antics which made that night so funny. I heart feeling of hide-and-shoot-their-head! Gets my adrenaline pumping!

3) Encounter with a two-headed snake at work. The reason i entered dental was partly due to the small community, and i thought there'd be less politics. But was proven wrong when she complained bout something so trivial, it should had been labelled insignificant. She was very helpful in every aspect (cept clearing the trash). Bet she didnt know she spoke so loudly i could hear her 2meters away. And that facial expression-fills me with much disgust. Apparantly, i've left things as it is, and this situation has not affected me one bit. Maybe it has, since i've decided to jot it down.
Anyhows, dental is so small, everyone's gossiping bout the bouts of everyone else. Its politics with icing on it.

Some ask, whats the difference between a muffin and a cupcake? A cup cake is the nicely dressed cousin of muffin. You get the analogy? Thats politics in the dental community for you. :)

4) Glimpse of hope as a denta1 hygienis+. I want to be a personal hygienist. I work only when my boss does. That sounds like a good idea. I dont mind night duties nor weekend!

5) Getting peeved with lil sis. My discontinued pair of 0akley shades, Fate, was found scattered on the floor, both legs detached. Her friends came over on Sun afternoon while i was at work. Im frustrated because 1) she left a jug of milo on the floor. 2) she said "sorry larh!" when i insisted either she or her friends broke my shades. Its been years since i lost my cool.

6) First year after breakup with CWS of a 4 good years.

7) A regular patient looked me in the eye during treatment and said they were brown. *Awww.

8) I thought bout getting married. But I decided to shelve that idea for now. Marriage preparations is exhausting business, and expensive. Moreover, i dont even have a partner, for Pete's sake.

Pardon my melancholic bout. It's likely the sense of emptiness (esp in this festive christmas!) that has set this tone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u have alot of time chatting with me online NOW,

why not elaborate the pointers!

kellylocks

Jovelle Ruth said...

>.< Gimme a breakkkk. Not like i've a village full of readers.

Anonymous said...

awww...

i always find it a pity that u have to part ways with such a good man... =(

cws was abit good for u. bleh hehe

cwk

Jovelle Ruth said...

cws is a good husband alright? But i cant be with someone just because he's able to bring home bread (a HUGE loaf), has uber nice parents, plays the guitar frigging well, quite good looking, etc.

Darling, dont get married because you see it as a process. Really. :)

I wont regret this decision i made even if i were to be left on the shelf.

He was a good experience. He taught me how to handle a hot-tempered man. He kinda led me to where i am today. Not saying im exactly successful, but i guess im getting by better than what i would had been if i hadnt met him.

Anyways!!!!!!!
Its the end of Monday!