3rd month into serving my 2year term with the garh-ment.
And its time to address a particular thought that's been at the back of my mind-financial planning. I want to start taking care of the various aspects of my finances. I used to plan (save) alot when i was much younger, when material needs werent in my dictionary. I was hardworking (and still am). The only difference? I've been spending(splurging) alot more on "necessacities"
Many of us do not spend time planning our finances. (Side track. And to Joyce, this IS for you! Where did ALL your cash go to!? :) Anyhows, I MISS BEING YOUR CLINICAL PARTNER. As much as i 'reprimand' you........... I'll spare others the mush i wanna tell you! :P) "Financial planning is an activity the importance of which cannot be understated." Unfortunately, i myself do not spend much time planning my finances.. even though it is a relatively simple activity.
Monday, September 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I... very sian of working.
3rd month of 3 years.
period,
kel
Post a Comment