14th July 2007
Prom@SRC came and went. Thanks to the organising committee(myself inclusive) for their meticulous planning. The fireworks made that evening exceptionally spectacular.
Like how all galas end with cam whoring, so did that special evening. :)
CWK and i, together with R, N and J headed down to MOS for our (CWK and I) virgin clubbing experience. We had TeqPops and VodLime. I prefer the latter with its fresh limy tang and subtle taste of alcohol. Teq was a lil over powering. However, my go at popping it and see it sizzle was a sure success! One word I'd use to sum clubbing:burlesque-an artistic composition (for the sake of those who love clubbing) that, for the sake of laughter(and hormones), treats ordinary material(woman) with mock dignity(grinding). I was 'grounded'. I feel her palm slap my butt cheeks. I was violated. By CWK. Her hands were all over my teenie tiny breasts and full ass. It's gotta be the booze getting to her.
My pilgarlic and i along ClarkeQuay.
And im not proud to say i headed to Clarke Quay on a Sat night.
1 comment:
yao went to club. and not pictures of pretty girls?! not even pictures of fireworks?
lol.
JR-t
Post a Comment