Monday, June 21, 2010

Yet Another..

Big sigh. Here's the place to let out a big sigh.

I don't ask for too much at work. All i humbly ask for is peace and cohesion. And i thought it's always within, no i'm wrong.
Nevermind that, i'm so thankful for being able to attend night class next semester, and hell yeah work 4 days a week.

It's been a year since i've dived. I'm itching for one yet i don't dare take leave on Sundays. I don't even dare call in and report sick. How many times i went to work feeling too cold yet too hot. Oh well. You know, a weekend where you'd just eat dive sleep, some others smoke and drink too. It's so much fun being out at sea; if you're lucky, a pod of dolphins performs for you while you're on boat. How i miss those days.

M has promised that we'd go for an annual overseas trip!! Yipppe yayyy!

E helped me get a new school bag from UK. Too bad it's black, again. The colours i wanted are all out of stock. It's definately oversized and i'm gonna dump so many things into it. :D I love the idea of it being seemingly waterproof. In our unpredictable climate, it's so awesome!
But the tiny tote i wanted was out of stock in the outletS. I was desperate for one in beige, where it'd fit a wallet, phone, water bottle and camera-just the right size for a night out with friends.

And the damn school. It's a week till school reopens and our notes are not on the Portal yet.

We're going for lunch now, bye!

No comments: