Thursday, November 26, 2009

burrrrrp.

Hello guys.
I've got so much to let out i'm going crazy!

First things first. Work drained the hell out of me today! Or rather, these days. I cannot stand it anymore. I get so frustrated, i feel like going to the pantry and ask someone else for help. Maybe i have expectations that are too high, but all these happened in a simple procedure and my day closed feeling so god damn fucking drained.

She: Light cure is not working.
Me: Turn on the switch. (Still no light, stares at me blankly)
Me: Go get the portable set! (DUH!)

She: Do you have a smaller microbrush? (search for awhile) No.
Me: Go room 4 take the black micro brush.

Me: Plastic strip.
She: (reaches out for the polishing strip)
I couldn't tahan cause it was obvious that i needed a celluloid strip at that point in time!

No to mention the number of times i have to call for LIGHT and SUCTION.

These are really simple things. It's a very very simple drill fill bill procedure and she cant get it right after 1.5years. TELL ME HOW TO STAY CALM HARH!

Worst. New patient. And i have to ASK for the camera. What the fuck, really.

It's not that i'm trying to be difficult, biased, yaya papaya, ..
But maybe, some people are just not cut out to do certain things, and it's inflicting pain on me.
Aiyah fuck it la. I'm just an 0HT. Ya?

Anyhows, yesterday was wayyyy funner than today! After a short day at work, i made Liang Teh, took a good shower before heading out again for a toothy talk! It was so much fun catching up with Lara! Plus the beehoon and vegetarian gyoza was quite nice, after a 20min walk around sgh just to get to alumn! association.

These days, my addictions include Happy Aquarium on Facebook and catching House on DVD. House is an American television medical drama, and i love it when they derive at a differential diagnosis. And.. we love eating at one of ToaPayoh's wet market! It's yummy and value for money!

By the way, i've been fired from emceeing at a wedding.
But i'll still have to keep to my eyelash perm appointment at the neighbourhood beautician.

I'm gonna miss home and M so much when i'm away in Myanmar. It's gonna be freaking cold (for me) and i'll be with strangers. I'm scared of showering with the bathroom doors shut, waking up in a dark foreign room, dirt, ...

My secondary school NPCC Sir recently got hitched with a collegue! what a small small world! In school days, he was my 'ah gong', ya ya ya, cliche but you know how fun it was those days!

I miss fuglies so much. We need a get-together! It's gonna be so much fun.

No comments: