I'm getting so frustrated with everyone and everything.
To start off the long chain of frustrations, i'm still angry with myself for going to polytechnic, the rest is history but you know the story.
Cant blame myself thou, we were 16 and had to make such choices. And at that point of time, blame ourselves for being stubborn (for not listening to elders) and wanting an easy way out (we thought we can skip lectures and go for birthday celebration & watch Mean Girls).
I cannot tahan the N. My blood boils! Here i am trying to be as gentle as i can, trying to be as efficient as i can, but on my left, someone have to ruin everything!
And when on earth would i have my hands on building up CL2 CR under LA and RDI?
I got extremely irritated with M when he placed a cold pack on me!
I'm so screwed cause the exams are damn near, and i've not started any revision. The 1st paper, although MCQ only, is 1.5 weeks away. And that leaves me with only 3 days left to study.
So what the heck am i doing here?
Bye.
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
chill!
mean girl is prob one of your unforgetable movie kay!
tendered :)
mine is worst.
HAD I CHOSE TO STAY IN AUCKLAND, I WOULD HAVE GRADUATED WITH A DEG IN BIOMED SCI, though worthless, BUT I WON'T HAVE TO FRET ABOUT THE PAPER CHASE ISSUE NOW.
talk about making the wrong choice! and yes, catching mean girls after 1st week of sch and getting condemned for the next 2.5yrs by dr... was so not worth it.
HAHA!
kel
cheer up la babesie.
endure this somewhat difficult phase of ur life. at least u have M with u. at least u're halfway there already... endure endure endure. i know u're damnit good at this.
BIG SMILE, WAXIEDOLL.
peaceluvcare
you will be fine before yr birthday
=)
Guan hong *)
Think about it, you're not in this alone. And, I still can't answer your question of whether I regret not chasing med a bit more.
I'm too busy praying that my car doesn't break down on the day of my exams...
Post a Comment