Monday, July 20, 2009

heartfelt.

1) i love you.
2) don't bring hurts from your past relationships into ours. it's not fair for me.
3) each time you bring up previous experiences, my blood boils, without you knowing of cause. even if the gist is to direct at something positive.
4) prove it when you say you trust me. prove it.
5) i feel like i've lost the freedom to make friends.
6) i'm not opening myself to another man. im widening my circle of friends.
7) what's the point of calling up?
8) we're spending time.
9) who do i go home to, whose bed do i sleep on, with whom we share a diary of our shared life?
10) you're not the only one loosing sleep.
11) i'm your kampong girl and i love you, more than ever.
12) you know we are building up albums of great memories.
13) i would take flight and leave the country right now, alone, if only i had the finances.
14) please stop doing this. you know i have suicidal tendencies.

7 comments:

linGy said...

suicidal tendencies?!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry
I trust you
I don't trust others
Esp when I know their (ill) intentions
Do I stand by? I ask myself why?
I wld rather hurt myself
than to see u cry

Anonymous said...

whatever you say lah ok?

Anonymous said...

nobody nobody but you







rga

Anonymous said...

oh my best friend, whatever happened to u?

it's all part and parcel of a r/s lah. really cliche but its true. look on the bright side of r/s life ok.

i'm just a call and car ride away if u need me. (provided that im not meeting ric)

kellylogy

Anonymous said...

ok. i re-read yr blog.

SUCIDAL TENDENCIES is extreme and extremely drama of you! dont talk my drama mama queen title from ok!

eyebrows-raised,
K

Anonymous said...

i mean dont take my DMM title away from me. see? shell-shocked.

and i love spamming yr tagboard. thank goodness this doesnt work like facebook or lingy carrie n the likes are gonna kill me for the spam notifications wahahhahahahahahaa

me again,
k.e.l.