Monday, June 01, 2009

-

I've been contemplating, on what to write. I've got alot on my mind, to which i don't really have contingency plans for.
To keep myself "busy", i've hit on the refresh button on my fB account countless times, read some of your blogs for the nth time, searched for a picture of M's present over the internet but to no avail, drank lots of beverages, watched a movie, watered the plants, opened the fridge countless times, and the list goes on. Everything but laying down on bed.
I can't remember when was the last time i felt really happy, when i felt whole. As i write, i'm listening to To Tango Tis Nefelis by Xaris Aleksiou. I hope i do not end up tearing. Well, lets start.

I had a chat over an overpriced cup of coffee this evening with my best friend. To make matters worst, the conversation ended up with me feeling a hint of regret that i left the Board. Maybe i was too rash (to not even stay on for a month more to receive my mid year bonus!)
Contrary to what some have commented, i like my current workplace very much. I do not know how long more i have left, but this place has taught me alot, over and above what i could have learnt in my 3 years in dental school.
I've been visiting some seemingly atas dental clinic websites, and have found none comparable to the advancement in acquired technology. I've never been an information technology geek, but i have to strongly agree that with advancement of science, research, technology and development, a more comprehensive experience can be brought for the patient.
This place has taught me the foundation of practicing in the healthcare industry; ethics. Clinical aspects aside, i'd like to acknowledge the kindness and love the dental assistants have shown to me. Words cannot describe the smile they can put on my face.

Ok what should i write next? I don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONT EMO LEH U!!!

kelly

Ruxin said...

Hi Ruth, How are you doing lately?? It's been really long since we last met.Tried calling you but your phone is engage.haha.. Just wanna update you that Derrick and I are getting married this July 18... And it would be our pleasure to have you witness our Holy Matrimony. Venue- City Harvest Church (Jurong West St91), Time-1230pm. Hope you can attend. Would you be available anyway??

Ruxin